Property Development and Management
To take an idea from its infancy to a full-fledged grassroots marketing platform for a corporate partner, the development of a property takes more than just a couple of brainstorming sessions. It calls into action an entire team contributing to all facets of the property and developing marketing plans and grassroots activities that encompass local, regional and national players. The perfect match between corporate client and sports or entertainment property will result in audiences being influenced and marketing objectives being met.
- Determine who will be the property rights holder
- Establish program partners at the national level
- Develop an overall strategic direction and management of the program
- Work with title sponsors to formulate activation plans
- Implement a full-scale marketing and media plan for the program
- Generate publicity for the program throughout the year
Case Study: Senior CLASS Award
Premier built the Senior CLASS Award program from its inception and obtained the key corporate sponsors and promotional partners to make it an effective marketing campaign. As the only award for the nation’s most outstanding senior student-athletes, the Senior CLASS Award has grown from recognition in the sport of basketball only to include 10 NCAA Division I sports. Premier secured national media exposure at the highest level, including a men’s basketball presentation on CBS during the Final Four “Bridge Show.” The award has generated enthusiastic buy-in from the collegiate community and provided effective tools for universities to promote candidates and therefore create continuous grassroots level promotion.